The 5 W's of YogaToes
Who, What, When, Why, and WEAR!
Who Uses YogaToes®?
- Wear Shoes? Then you need YogaToes®! Shoes rob feet of essential exercise (and actively misshape your toes). Barefoot cultures have the healthiest feet on Earth for a reason. By wearing YogaToes®, feet get to feel their barefoot existence again. Restoring the exercise, conditioning, and integral mindset lost to the day-to-day grind.
- The Secret’s Out... The World Loves YogaToes®! What started in a garage in Ann Arbor, MI is now a virally revolutionary product. Our multi- patented toe separators have been tried, tested, and loved around the world. The positive reviews say it all! Fans run the gamut from professional baseball teams like the L.A. Dodgers to SIA the Australian pop singer to everyday people.
- Don’t Be Just An Average “Toe” If you want healthy and pain-free feet, 15- minutes-a-day in YogaToes® is what you need.
- The Real Athlete’s Foot Head Trainers love YogaToes®! Players for the Dallas Mavericks have been wearing them for over 8 years now.
What Are YogaToes®?
- YogaToes® Are An Amazing Tool – Easy-to-Use & Practical 100% Certified Medical Grade elastomer gel fits between, below, and above toes to gently massage and re-align them. Our patented design stretches toes apart from each other AND, at the same time, away from the balls of the feet. This provides the same benefits as barefoot walking, which is essential for toned and healthy feet.
- YogaToes® Do 4 Things Very Well:
- Relax & restore toes.
- Stretch & tone the entire foot (with benefits extending to your knees, hips, and right up through your spine).
- Gently direct feet back to their optimum shape & function; accelerating recovery time for the whole body.
- Increase circulation to the feet, which feeds repair & removes waste (vitally important for feet since they are so far away from the heart).
When Should I Use YogaToes®?
- YogaToes® Are Exercise Start slow with YogaToes® (as with any new exercise regimen). 10-20 minutes per day at first. And, if all is well, work your way up to an hour. Generally, the more you wear them, the better. But, always ALWAYS listen to your body.
- FEET ARE YOUR FOUNDATION! The higher you wanna go, the deeper of a foundation you need. But the simple truth is, most of us ignore our feet. And that limits our development in a big way.
- If Ignored Long Enough, Feet Break Down (And The Toes Usually Go First!) Toe muscles are weak – if they atrophy, the “pulley” system breaks down. That’s when things like bunions, hammer toes and claw toes start forming. These conditions can de-stabilize you, leading to compounding problems throughout your lower extremities.
- Barefoot + YogaToes® = More Better We spend wayyy too much time in high heels, wingtips, tight running shoes, etc. Your feet are in little caskets all day; not responding to the natural stimuli of the Earth: nooks and crannies, rocks, inclined planes, sand, etc. Your feet never get complete exercise. Now, YogaToes® make it easy to give ‘em just that!
- “Mobility Insurance” YogaToes® are a very important tool in regaining and enhancing mobility. Without mobility, you’re going to suffer. Being immobile means psychological pain, limited access, and of course the acceleration of bone and muscle loss.
- Surgery Is Expensive Money-wise, recovery-wise, pain-wise, bunion- comes-back-wise. It’s a big risk.
Wear YogaToes® Every Day!
- YogaToes® Are Great Anywhere! In bed is a favorite, but you can really wear them anywhere. At the pool (they float!), at work under your desk, or lounging around the homestead. YogaToes® can be cooled in a freezer, too. Fun tip: Soak your feet in the bath, then pop on some cooled-down YogaToes® (you’ll need two pairs for this!). Alternating between hot and cold amplify healing.