YogaToes® GEMS® are for WOMEN with SHOE SIZES: 6 - 11 and MEN with SHOE SIZES: 7 - 10
Instant Therapeutic Relief For Your Feet
Stretch, revive & exercise your toes in style with GEMS, the newest addition to the YogaToes® family. With its easy-fit patented design, GEMS make YogaToes® therapy more accessible.
GEMS® Make Feet Sparkle!
Your feet deserve to stay beautiful and healthy! GEMS are a simple, one-step way to soothe achy feet and fight foot problems, including:
- Hammer Toes
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Crossed Toes
- Claw Toes
- Do the work, you relax. Instant spa day!
- Relax muscles and increase circulation.
- Make feet feel perfectly relaxed and refreshed in minutes.
- Fun, easy-to-use and simply fabulous
What makes Gems® so precious?
- The patented design of GEMS fits between and beneath toes; gently spreading them apart and away from the balls of your feet - providing even more benefit than walking barefoot.
- After wearing GEMS regularly, the joints in toes should begin to relax and realign. Tissues become supple and strong again.
- GEMS bring vital circulation to the farthest and most neglected parts of the body.
- By improving toes and feet, GEMS bring better balance and posture to the entire body.
- No Risk 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA of 100% Medical Grade Gel
- BPA & Latex Free
What is the difference between Original YogaToes and YogaToes GEMS?
- Reviews (41)
Got these recently and very pleased. Hoping to get the feet back to normal!
They're as advertised. I use
They're as advertised. I use mine daily, relaxes my feet and pain is relieved! I've recommended them to my friends. Excellent product!
Everyone needs one
Ever since I started using Yogo toe my feet have gotten much better. My podiatrist recommended the and I'm glad he did. Get a pair for my daughter too.thanks yoga toes...
I stumbled upon these looking for another item on Amazon. Since I had such pain deep in my toe joints I thought I’d try them. It is the best thing that has happened to my feet for years. I’ve only had them for a couple of days now but I can say it is a deep stretch in the toes and foot. I combined that with some trigger point massage and exercise I found on You Tube and with these tools I can make my feet last the rest of my life. Thank you Yoga Toes
I like them but I haven't seen any improvement in the straighting of my toes. I use them about two hours every day.